- Keeping the skin clean is the key to avoid pimples. Wash your skin gently with mild soap or face wash at least twice a day.
- Remove your makeup properly at night because if it stays for too long it can cause infections
- Make sure the soap or face wash you use are oil free and have an anti bacterial action. Look for water base or non comadogenic formulas.
- Do not change your soaps too often as it may lead to allergic reactions on the skin.
- Drink ample of water to flush out toxins of your body and for proper hydration of skin.
- Keeping your hair clean is also very important. Shampoo your hair daily if they are oily but with a mild shampoo. Avoid your hair to fall on your face and try mostly to tie them back.
- Avoid repeated touching of face by hands and fingers.
- If a pimple has already occurred, try not to squeeze, rub, prick or scratch it. Although it might be itchy and tempt you to do so, remember it can cause a scar and may also spread the infection.